Ha Giang loop is one of the must-try experiences when you come to Vietnam. So a lot of tourists wonder how many days is enough for a Ha Giang loop. Let’s find out the answer in this article.
How many days for a Ha Giang loop
Ha Giang is a place where any destination can be a sightseeing.To admire all the famous places in Ha Giang, you should take a Ha Giang loop for at least 3 days.
The more you stay, the more interesting experience and knowledge you get. Coming to the northeast province of Vietnam, you will be suprised by the grandeur of nature, the unique features from the customs and habits of local ethnic minorities. So why do not you take advantage of this trip to explore every corner of Ha Giang.
Traveling in Ha Giang takes a lot of time for driving because the road is so rough, and the distance between destinations is not as near as plains. For that reason, a Ha Giang loop for at least 3 days is just enough for both exploring and moving between these places.
To be able to discover Ha Giang as much as possible, you should take notice of Ha Giang weather. Characteristics of weather would change from season to season, you had better choose the appropriate time for the Ha Giang loop. In general, the weather in Ha Giang is so pleasant with cool temperatures from about 18ºC to 30ºC, wind is so gentle, intermingling mild sunshine and fresh air.
Should you take the Ha Giang loop on a tour or go on your own?
Another question about the Ha Giang loop is to take the Ha Giang loop on a tour or go on your own?
It is better to take a tour for your trip to Ha Giang, especially to the newbies coming to Ha Giang. In addition, to enjoy all the beauty of Ha Giang, you should choose it as your means of transportation. So you can consider the Ha Giang motorbike tour to satisfy both conditions.
With the Ha Giang tour service, you do not need to come up with ideas for your loop. They also set up a detailed itinerary from time to destination. The service providers are people who know this region very well so you will be sure to be able to visit the most interesting sightseeings in Ha Giang.
Moreover, with the Ha Giang motorbike tour, you will have drivers to bring you from place to place. The drivers are so skilled in conquering these dangerous roads. Moreover, our friendly drivers would learn by heart the directions, so you do not be afraid of getting lost.
If you want to try driving the motorbike on your own, you can use Ha Giang motorbike rental. You will be equipped with necessary belongings such as good-quality helmets, tourist map, raincoat, lanyard, limbs protection, medical masks.
Some suggested itinerary for Ha Giang loop 3 days and 4 days
Among so many destinations in Ha Giang, deciding where to go must be so difficult. So here are some recommendations for your Ha Giang loop.
Itinerary for Ha Giang loop 4 days 3 nights
Day 1: Ha Giang – Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Lung Cu
- 7:00 am: Have breakfast in Ha Giang city then we start the tour. After that, our crew will head to Quan Ba district to visit Quan Ba Heaven Gate and Fairy Bosom Ha Giang.
- 12:00 pm: Have lunch in a restaurant in Yen Minh district. Then we go through the famous Ha Giang pass, which is Tham Ma slope.
- 3:30 pm: Visit Pao’s house, which is the famous movie Pao’s story.
- 5:00 pm: The next destination is Lung Cu Flagpole, sacred flagpole in Vietnam.
- 7:00 pm: Spend the night in Lo Lo Chai Village.
Day 2: Lung Cu – Dong Van – Nho Que river – Meo Vac – Pa Vi
- 8:00 am: Explore the sightseeings in Lung Cu and Lung Phin market.
- 12:00 pm: Then the crew move to Dong Van and admire the gentle beauty of Nho Que river.
- 3:00 pm: Head to Meo Vac, we come to visit famous places here.
- 6:00 pm: Have dinner in Pa Vi village and explore the daily life of local people.
Day 3: Pa Vi – Mau Due – Lung Ho – Lung Phin – Du Gia
- 6:00 am: Get up early to feel the cool weather of Pa Vi valley.
- 12:00 pm: Have lunch in Meo Vac, then move to take a small tour through Lung Ho and Lung Phin.
- 4:00 pm: Move to Du Gia and spend the evening here.
Day 4: Du Gia – Quan Ba – Lung Tam – Ha Giang
- 8:00 am: Visit Du Gia waterfall, then start the way home.
- 12:00 pm:On the way through Quan Ba, turn to Lung Tam to learn about brocade weaving of the Mong people.
- 2:00 pm: Start coming back to Ha Giang city
- 4:00 pm: Arrive Ha Giang city and come back to Ha Noi
Itinerary for Ha Giang loop 3 days 2 nights
Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Giang city
- In the morning, tourists go from Ha Noi to Ha Giang city by bus. After arriving, you can have lunch and take a nap in the hotel.
- In the afternoon, you can go around the city to vist interesting places. You can try the specialities in Ha Giang city such as thang co, au tau porridge, hot rice flour rolls, etc.
- In the evening, the tourists have dinner and explore Ha Giang city freely. Then the crew spend the night here too.
Day 2: Ha Giang city – Bac Sum Slope – Quan Ba – Dong Van
- 8:00 am: Move from Ha Giang city to Quan Ba. On the way, the crew go through Bac Sum slope, one of the most famous in Ha Giang.
- 12:00 pm: Have lunch and have a break in Quan Ba.
- 2:00 pm: Visit different places in Quan Ba such as Quyet Tien fair, buckwheat flower in Ha Giang, H’Mong culture and tourism village, etc.
- 3:30 pm:Visit the Lung Cam Cultural Tourism Village – visit the houses with bold architecture of the H’Mong ethnic group, typically Pao’s House
- 5:00 pm: Return to Dong Van, check in and have dinner at a restaurant.
- 7:00 pm:Have dinner at the restaurant. After dinner, the guide will take you around Dong Van Old Town.
Day 3: Ma Pi Leng – Lung Cu – Ha Giang – Ha Noi
- 8:00 am: Go to Ma Pi Leng Pass and admire Nho Que river
- 9:00 am: Take a boat to visit Nho Que River to visit the deepest limestone area in Southeast Asia, “Tu San” alley.
- 10:30 am: Visit Lung Cu flagpole and Vuong’s Palace
- 1:00 pm: Have lunch in Yen Minh district
- 4:30 pm: Comeback to Ha Giang city then take the bus to Ha Noi
How many days is appropriate for a Ha Giang loop trip? I hope with this article you have already made a decision for your next trip. Ha Giang is an attractive province, you should spend enough time to find out the beauty of Ha Giang.