Finding a reliable Dong Van motorbike rental service in Ha Giang is always a concern for many young people who love to travel to this highland area, as it is a decisive factor in making the trip interesting or not. Let’s explore the top 5 best motorbike rental places in Dong Van, Ha Giang.
Here are 5 top-rated motorbike rental services in Dong Van, Ha Giang as reviewed by tourists
With the booming tourism industry, the demand for motorbike rentals is on the rise, making it easy to find rental services in Dong Van. However, it is important to carefully research and choose a reliable Ha Giang motorbike rental to avoid unnecessary hassles. Below are some quality motorbike rental services that you can consider.
1. Truong Tam motorbike rental
- Contact: 097 280 55 08
- Address: To 7, Dong Van town, Dong Van, Ha Giang
- Rating: 4.5/5
The rental price here is quite cheap compared to the average, only equal to the rental price in Ha Giang city, about 180.000đ/day/bike. In addition, the shop also offers a service to return the bike in Ha Giang city for an extra 100.000đ, which is very convenient for tourists. The shop mainly deals with Honda Blade and Yamaha Sirius models. Since all the bikes are new, the quality is good and they run smoothly.
The most impressive thing is that the owner is very attentive and dedicated, always carefully checking the motorcycle for the customer before delivering it. If unfortunately the motorcycle encounters any problems on the road, the owner will bring a replacement in just a moment and you won’t have to bear any additional fees.
Moreover, the shop was once chosen as the filming location for the TV series “Silent in the Abyss” on VTV1, which further enhances its credibility. When renting a motorcycle, you even get food recommendations, where to eat and which road to take for convenience. In short, it’s a satisfying experience.
2. Renting motorbikes at Mr. Siu’s house
- Address: Nguyen Trai Street, Dong Van, Ha Giang (behind Dong Van Market)
- Rating: 4.2/5
The rental price of motorbikes here is higher than the average market price, about 250.000đ/vehicle/day. Mr. Siu’s house does not have too many motorbikes for rent, only about 10 vehicles, mostly automatic scooters that can handle the pass and hills quite well. Just ask for Mr. Siu’s house at Dong Van Market, and the locals will kindly show you the way.
Despite the high rental price and limited quantity of vehicles, Mr. Siu’s house is still chosen by many tourists for its good quality of service, enthusiasm, and thoughtfulness of the owner. His hospitality will make you love Ha Giang and its people even more.
3. Renting a motorbike at Mr. Chi’s (Secretary of the Party Committee)
- Contact: 0977 99 30 71
- Address: Dong Van Old Market, Dong Van District, Ha Giang Province (behind the market gate)
- Rating: 4/5
The rental price for a motorbike here is 200.000đ/day/bike, which is more affordable compared to the location above. Due to the small scale, the number of bikes here is not many, only about 10 bikes and all of them are automatic scooters. In addition, Mr. Chi also rents out homestays for 60.000đ/person with shared facilities with the owner.
As they are regularly checked and maintained, the bikes here operate well and can handle the rough terrain of Dong Van, with little impact on your travel itinerary. Moreover, Mr. Chi always creates favorable conditions and maximum assistance for renters, making you feel very comfortable when renting a motorbike here.
4. Renting motorbikes at Uncle Huong’s house
- Address: Dong Van Old Quarter, Dong Van District, Ha Giang Province
- Rating: 4.3/5
The rental price for motorbikes at Uncle Huong’s house is 200k/day/bike, which is stable compared to the average price in Dong Van. Like other rental places, the number of bikes here is not too many. Uncle Huong also provides homestay services for tourists, creating opportunities for you to explore the local culture of Dong Van.
The bikes here are always well-maintained by Uncle Huong, so you can easily conquer mountain passes and steep slopes. You can rest assured when renting bikes at Uncle Huong’s house without worrying about any problems or interruptions during your exploration of Dong Van.
5. Renting motorbikes at Hoang Ngoc Hotel
- Contact: 0915 035 141
- Address: Group 4, Dong Van town, Dong Van district, Ha Giang province
- Rating: 4/5
The rental price of motorbikes at Hoang Ngoc Hotel ranges from 200-250k/day/bike. The number of motorbikes here is not many, nor diverse, only having gearless bikes suitable for the terrain of Dong Van. This is partly because it is a hotel, where the main service is accommodation rental.
The quality of the motorbikes is decent, able to operate well on the hilly terrain. Moreover, the hotel regularly checks and upgrades the motorbikes to ensure safety and service quality for customers.
Procedures for renting motorbikes in Dong Van, Ha Giang
In general, the rental procedures for motorbikes at the rental places in Dong Van are quite simple and convenient for tourists. The necessary documents for the rental contract are:
- Vietnamese ID card, citizen identification card or passport (for foreign tourists)
- Motorbike driver’s license
If you do not have the above documents, the rental shop will require you to pay a deposit of about 500.000đ per motorbike. Of course, the documents and deposit will be refunded when you return the motorbike and meet the owner’s requirements.
If you have any questions about the contract, do not hesitate to discuss it with the owner, they are always willing to explain it in detail for you. These flexible policies aim to create the most favorable conditions for customers of motorbike rental shops in Dong Van.
Take note of the following 5 things to avoid being deceived when renting a motorbike in Dong Van
Although it is easy to rent a motorbike in Dong Van, you also need to carefully consider before making a decision to avoid unnecessary risks and troubles. When renting a motorbike, pay attention to the following points:
- Research and survey the motorbike rental market in Dong Van based on factors such as prices, types of bikes, bike quality, and services to avoid being overcharged or getting a poor-quality bike that struggles on steep roads.
- Prioritize renting from reputable places with locations suitable for your accommodation to save time, effort, and costs.
- Thoroughly check the bike’s parts and functionality before taking the bike. Request a test drive from the owner to ensure that the bike runs smoothly and steadily.
- Do not forget to prepare personal papers in advance. If there are no original copies, you can agree on notarized copies.
- Read and understand all the information and regulations in the motorbike rental contract carefully. If there is anything unclear, exchange immediately with the owner.
Above are the reliable motorbike rental services in Dong Van, Ha Giang and some tips for renting a motorbike. However, to make your trip more enjoyable, you should rent a motorbike in Ha Giang city to travel to Dong Van, with a total distance of about 140 km. The road is quite challenging with many hills and slopes, if you are concerned about your driving skills, you can consider the motorbike tour offered by Ha Giang Amazing Tour. Our team of experienced local drivers will surely satisfy you. We wish you a happy journey!