Motorbikes are definitely a great means of transportation to explore Meo Vac, Ha Giang, especially the Hanh Phuc and Deo Ma Pi Leng Pass. The following article will provide you with 3 quality and affordable Meo Vac motorbike rental services.
Quality Meo Vac motorbike rental services
The distance from Meo Vac district to Ha Giang city is quite far, nearly 150km. Therefore, it is quite difficult to find a quality motorbike rental location here. Let’s explore some quality and affordable Meo Vac motorbike rental services.
1. Renting a Honda motorbike from Ngoc Tam
- Contact: +84219 6556 666
- Address: 25 Hanh Phuc, Meo Vac Town, Meo Vac, Ha Giang
- Rating: 4.5/5
The rental price here is from 200.000đ-500.000đ/day/bike depending on the type of bike. Currently, the shop has three main models of bikes including Honda Wave, Honda XR, and Honda AirBlade. However, due to the hilly terrain of Meo Vac, it is recommended to choose a gear bike instead of an automatic scooter for safety and convenience.
The shop is trusted by many tourists for its good quality bikes and reasonable prices compared to the market. You will also be carefully advised on the routes and how to handle any issues on the road. Moreover, the bike is always checked before delivery so you can rest assured to rent a bike here. Since the number of bikes is not many, you should call to ask beforehand. In case of no available bikes, you can still rent a motorbike in Ha Giang and then head to Meo Vac.
2. Renting a motorbike at Ma Pi Leng homestay
- Contact: +8433 651 1888
- Address: Ma Pi Leng Village, Meo Vac, Ha Giang
- Rating: 4.2/5
The price for a Ha Giang motorbike rental is 200.000đ/day/bike, slightly higher than in Ha Giang city. The bikes for rent are all geared bikes, mostly Honda Blade. Since this is a homestay, you can also rent a room here for as low as 200.000đ/room. Therefore, if you rent a bike and stay here, you can enjoy many attractive offers.
The quality of the motorbikes at Ma Pi Leng homestay is rated as good because they are maintained regularly. The bike owners are very friendly so if you encounter any difficulties, you will be advised and assisted wholeheartedly, helping you to have the best experience. If you want to try something new, you can try the route from Dong Van to Meo Vac, and you will surely be amazed by the scenery along the way. Check out the motorbike rental places in Dong Van here.
3. Renting motorbikes at Meo Vac Clay House
- Contact: 0219 2202 666
- Address: Pa Vi Ha, Meo Vac, Ha Giang
- Rating: 4.4/5
The rental price here is 200.000đ/motorbike/day. Meo Vac Clay House only rents out manual motorbikes due to the rugged terrain of Meo Vac. This place is famous for its homestay with ancient space and amazing views, so not many people know about the motorbike rental service here. If you rent a motorbike and stay here, the homestay will serve you a free American-style breakfast. It’s very tempting, isn’t it?
The quality of the motorbikes here is great, with powerful engines and good climbing and pass-crossing abilities. You can comfortably roam the roads of Meo Vac because the motorbikes are always carefully checked and maintained. The owners are also very friendly and enthusiastic in advising tourists on sightseeing spots and local specialties.
Motorbike rental procedures in Meo Vac
The motorbike rental procedures in Meo Vac are quite simple because it is mainly for tourists. The procedures may differ slightly between different rental places, but in general, tourists who want to rent motorbikes only need to provide the following information:
- ID card, citizen identification or passport for foreign visitors
- Driver’s license
Usually, if there is already a contract, most rental places will not require a deposit for the motorbike. However, in case you do not have enough documents, the shops will ask you to deposit around 500.000đ – 3.000.000 VND, depending on the type of motorbike. Of course, when you return the motorbike, the documents and deposit will be fully refunded.
If you have any questions about the contract, discuss it immediately with the owner. They are willing to have a discussion and come to a mutual agreement. This shows the hospitality and enthusiasm of the motorbike rental places in Meo Vac.
Don’t get scammed when renting a motorbike in Meo Vac.
You should take note of the following points to avoid troublesome situations and ensure a smooth trip:
- Research the motorbike rental market, common prices, and reputable rental shops.
- Only rent a manual motorbike as Meo Vac has rough and hilly terrain that an automatic scooter cannot handle. If you are not familiar with riding a manual motorbike, consider taking a motorbike tour with Ha Giang Amazing Tour.
- Carefully inspect the motorbike before accepting it. Do not overlook small details such as the exterior, mirrors, or horn to avoid potential issues later on.
- Prepare all necessary personal documents to sign the rental contract, including your ID card/passport and driver’s license. If you happen to lose any of these documents, bring notarized copies for negotiation.
- Understand the rental payment terms, whether by day or by hour. Most places charge for 24 hours from the rental time, but some may have different policies and additional fees.
- Read and fully understand the terms and conditions stated in the rental contract. If you have any questions, communicate them with the rental owner immediately.
I hope that the above article can provide useful information for those who are in need of renting a motorbike in Meo Vac. If you still have any questions about the experience or itinerary, please refer to the opinions of travel websites or adventure groups. Surely, those experiences and insights will be helpful for your trip.